Here Are Some Of The Expensive Things That Sarah Geronimo-Guidicelli Owns
31-year-old Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo is undeniably one of the most successful celebrities in the country today.
With her countless endorsements, TV and movie projects, albums and digital singles, multiple large-scale concerts, several business, and other personal projects, many of us can only guess how much her earning was.
Sarah, who has been in the entertainment industry since 2003, after winning the singing competition “Star For A Night,” was reportedly part of the list of the highest-paid celebrities.
That is also one of the reasons why she was admired by the public, especially her fans as she managed to remain simple and humble despite her wealth.
Although the singer-actress may be trying to pull off that simple look, some eagle-eyed fans of the Popstar Royalty were quick to notice the expensive brands of her dresses, shoes, and bags.
In a recent report on Philnews.ph, they revealed a list of the exact brand and the whopping price of some of the most expensive things that Sarah Geronimo owns.
1. Chanel Caviar Quilted Double Flap Pink (price at $5,595.00, approximately Php 283,034.26)
2. Louis Vuitton Tambour Lovely Cup Chronograph 39.5 (price at $4,634, approximately Php 230,680.00)
3. Mark Bumgarner Dress at Php 16,800.00
4. Prada Monochrome Saffiano leather bag (price at £1490 approximately Php 97,250.00)
5. Louis Vuitton Blueberry Epi Cluny Bag (price at $2,870.00, approximately Php 152,837.50)
6. Cartier Love Bracelets: Pink cord love bracelet (at $1,280 approximately Php 64,115.00) and Black cord love bracelet (at $1,590 approximately Php 79,643.00)
7. Saint Laurent Amber Ankle Strap Sandal in Shell Patent Leather (price at $778.00 approximately Php 38,790.70)
8. Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière 30 (price at $2,840.00, approximately Php142,582.20)
9. Gucci XL GG Floral Print Backpack (price at $2,425.00, approximately Php 125,179.35)
10. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Catogram (price at $3,000, approximately Php 152,730.00)