Angeline Quinto Talks About Her Recent Heartbreak: “Hindi ko po alam na may anak at ka-live in”

30-year-old Kapamilya singer-actress Angeline Quinto finally opened up about her most recent heartbreak with a non-showbiz guy.




It will be recalled thatAngeline’s name was dragged in a controversy online, on being romantically linked to a family man, this happened after the wife of the non-showbiz guy shared statements and photos claiming that the singer-actress and her husband allegedly have a relationship.

Photo credits: loveangelinequinto | Instagram

Based on the controversial post, the wilfe left a comment to a now deleted IG post of Angeline, where she showed a photo of her sitting next to a guy whose face can’t be recognized because of the added blurry effect on his face.




This rumor created buzz online, but the 30-year-old singer-actress chose to remain silent about this, until just recently when she finally shared her side with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal).

The said entertainment website was able to gather some info through Instagram direct messaging last Tuesday, March 17, the first thing that they asked Angeline is about the mystery guy she greeted on Instagram account a few days ago.

She wrote:

“Happy Birthday. God bless you”

Meanwhile, the guy also responded in her post, saying,

“Thank you so much @loveangelinequinto.. made my day extra special [praying hands, heart emojis]”

Fans and followers of the Kapamilya singer were quick to notice that the non-showbiz guy, who was later identified as Chris Marcos Chan, was actually one of those who were previously linked to her.




According to Angeline:

“Actually, matagal ko nang kilala si Chris, pero hindi ko po siya boyfriend. Sweet lang talaga yung tao at naa-appreciate ko naman po yun, at kilala din naman po siya ni Mama Bob” pagtukoy ni Angeline sa kanyang guardian.

When asked if there’s something “romantic” involved between them, the Kopamilya singer admitted,

“Konti po ahahahaha! Pero sa ngayon, talagang magkaibigan lang po kami.”

Aside from Chris, Angeline also opened up about another non-showbiz guy who recently got involved with her, the one responsible for her most recent heartbreak.

Explaining her side, the Kapamilya singer-actress clarified that she’s not aware that the guy already has children and a live-in partner.

“Hindi ko po alam na may anak at ka-live in. Honestly, hindi ko pa po kayang magkaroon ng relationship dahil, recently, medyo nasaktan din po ako sa isang guy. Pero ayoko na rin po open yun,” she said.

“Non-showbiz din po yun, at hindi ko po alam na may anak at ka-live in,” pagbubunyag niya. So nung nalaman ko, medyo dumistansiya na po ako. Mahirap na po, e,” she continued.

Angeline also added that their relationship has reached the stage of mutual understanding or M.U, which lasted for almost 2 months. However, when she learned about the guy’s family, she just decided to not continue their relationship anymore.




“Kung sarili ko lang po ang iisipin ko, puwedeng-puwede naman, magiging masaya din ako. Pero yung may iiwanan siya, hindi ko kaya. Alam ko naman na mas tama yung ginawa ko, na pinabalik ko siya sa family niya, at ayokong may iiwanan siya dahil sa akin.”