Loving Couple was About to Get Married in 5 Days, But Because of an Unfortunate Incident they were Separated Forever

We’ve heard of couples who break up days before the wedding because of a third party, or people that got stood up in front of the altar. They are all heartbreaking, but what’s trågic is when a couple that loves each other gets separated by dëåth.

A Taiwanese couple had the most devastating ceremony. Instead of the much-awaited wedding, they are both dreaming; the groom had to change it to a funeral.

The couple, Ren Ai Ni and Lu Chun-Hsien had been together for 13 years. In all those time the couple had formed a love that is so unbreakable and deep that they decided to get married on October 1.

However, on September 26, the bride, Ren Ai Ni was crossing the junction in Taoyuan, Taiwan when she met an unfortunate åccident.

That day, after her appointment with her doctor, she was run over by a hospital bus which was moving on the reverse. She was kîllêd on the spot, not even the nearby hospital could revive her. She was turning 32-years old the next day, but unfortunately, she didn’t get to celebrate it.

Another thing she couldn’t celebrate was her wedding. Her fiance was truly devastated that it took him days before he can talk about the loss. On October 16, they held a funeral for Ren which was so beautiful it may have surpassed their how the wedding would have been.

400 blank cards were distributed to the guests for them to write their messages and a grand galore of the montage of the deceased was held.

It was a grand Christian funeral, yet the groom was often seen breaking down and couldn’t speak on stage. Everyone in attendance could see how hard it is for Lu. Their hearts went out to him, Lu’s pain is something he has to bear.

The bus driver and representatives from the hospital came in attendance bringing wreaths and offering their sincere apologies, but sadly, there is nothing that can brink back Ren to life.

On that day, Lu wrote on social media, “it’s the 19th day I’ve not spoken to you. I finally put a ring on your finger today. We’re married! Sorry, you had to wait for another two weeks. Even though you still can’t help me wear my ring, and you can’t see me in my wedding suit.”

The day after the ceremony, Lu wrote on social media again saying, “Even though I’m alone now, I will move forward bravely. It’s just a little tough now, and I need more time.

So please allow me to miss you a little longer, and remember how good you were to me, your affection, and all the things we never got to do so that I can continue to complete our life. In our next life, I hope you will marry me again.”

Ren’s family are still pushing legal course for the åccident, and the hospital is in full cooperation.

Having a funêral not only gives closure to the loved ones but also became a form of respect to the dêad. This prompts the loved ones to move on and accept. Our deepest condolence to Lu and Ren’s loved ones.