Our body maintains an internal balance which self-corrects our body to prevent it from malfunctioning. This function is called homeostasis which provides a stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.
But due to our stressful lifestyle, it is very unlikely to avoid problems such as being acidic. When our body becomes acidic, we become prone to different kinds of bacteria and disease. Minerals in our body such as potassium, magnesium, sodium, and calcium also get affected and become low which might lead to severe acidosis.
Acidosis needs to be taken with high concern and measures must be elicited to prevent any unnecessary condition to arise if it gets detected.
- Immunodeficiency or Decrease in immune system response and efficiency
- 2. Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Stiff Neck
- Inflammation of gums
- Respiratory Problem
- Fatigue and weakness
- Cardiac Problems
- Kidney and Bladder infection
- Headaches, Sleepiness, Confusion
- Fungal Infection
- Joint and muscle pain
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Allergies and acne breakout
Foods You Need To Avoid
- Grains or Wheat
These are the usual dietary intake we consume during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When metabolism is in play, our body causes acidic waste products that need to be resolved and mitigated. To maintain a correct metabolism, the body must increase the intake of their diet with high alkalinity.
To recognize if a person has a high acidic value, it is necessary to take a pH level testing. With a total pH scale that ranges from 1 to 14, the average pH value that a normal person should meet is between 6.75 and 7.25. Any higher or lower value than this could mean an imbalance in our body function.
To resolve you acidity condition, alkaline properties should be enhanced.
These are the following notes to prevent acidity.
- Remove acidic foods
- Increase the intake of water
- Check pH level daily
- Increase green, leafy vegetable consumption
- Decrease processed or food intake
- Avoid drinking soda and coffee. Take tea or green drinks instead
- Use coconut milk or almond milk and avoid any dairy products
Hope we provided an informative article. Share it!